Farmersville Fire Company was offically chartered in 1948 and a building was built. In 1975 the original building was removed and a new station was built.
The first apparatus that Farmersville Fire Company had was a 1933 Chevy Chemical, later coverted to a 300 GPM pumper. The next truck was a 1948 Ford Darley 500 G.P.M pump. The rest of the apparatus were purchased in this order:
* 1960 GMC/Howe 750 G.P.M. engine
* 1968 GMC tanker with 1,500 gallon tank
* 1983 Ford Pierce 1,000 G.P.M engine
* 1990 Pierce Lance tanker with a 3,000 gallon tank
* 1984 Ford E350 ambulance (purchased in 1993 and was modified for a squad)
* 2001 Pierce Dash with a 1,750 G.P.M Hale pump (purchased in 2001)
* 2004 Freightliner Squad with ambulance box.
* 2009 Pierce Arrow XT tanker with a 3,000 gallon tank